In my years of coaching podcasters and those who are building an online business, I'm often asked “How Do I Grow My Audience.” I have all sorts of ideas for actually growing your audience.
In this episode, I actually share tips that will help you attract your ideal customer and I explain why I feel that this is a much better goal to pursue.
The Tips Shared In This Episode
1) Get VERY Specific About You Your Ideal Customer Is.
2) Learn About Your Ideal Customer's Problems Through Conversations & Surveys.
3) Create Content, Products & Services that solve the problems that you have discovered.
4) Adopt The Attitude That Every Person Matters.
5) Participate In Facebook or LinkenIn Groups Where Your Ideal Customers Hang Out. (Serve Only – No Self Promotion)
6) Attend and/or Speak At Live Events Where Your Ideal Customers hang out. (Serve Only – No Self Promotion)
Links Mentioned In This Episode
– Presentation Professor Podcast – http://PodcastAnswerMan.com/Diane
– Next Level Workshop (Building An Online Business – http://PodcastAnswerMan.com/nextlevelworkshop
– Next Level Mastermind Application – http://PodcastAnswerMan.com/mastermind
– Free The Dream Event – http://FreeTheDream.LIVE
– Cliff's Private SCORRE Conference Group – http://PodcastAnswerMan.com/group
Want To Build A Successful Online Business Around Your Podcast?
If you have been attempting to generate an income around your podcasting efforts, but you are not consistently generating a minimum of $5,000 per month, I would like to invite to you attend the Building An Online Business Workshop here in my Next Level Studio. In this workshop, you'll discover the missing elements in your online business model. Not only will you learn what you need to do to take your business efforts to the next level, you'll know exactly what order to do them. Click here for more details.
Access My Best Podcasting Advice, Tips & Strategies. FREE!
Every Friday, I send an email sharing my best advice, tips and strategies related to podcasting. Each of these weekly emails contain relevant and actionable information that can help you no matter where you are in your podcasting journey.